The Hidden Gifts Of Christmas Part 4 “Grace”
The gifts of silence, promise and wonder might not be ________________ on the surface but their ____________ runs deep into the fabric of our lives.
Grace is simply ______________ ______________.
The word “grace” is an _________________ word.
Grace is hidden behind phrases like _________________________ or ________________________________.
The most popular song about ____________ ___________ is not a song of grace. Rather, this song tells us that Santa’s gifts are based on ___________________.
Grace is extremely ___________________ in the biblical Christmas story.
- God was gracious to ________________.
Mary was chosen by God’s _______________ not her good _____________________.
28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
46 And Mary said:
“My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
- God graciously sent His _____________. Galatians 4:4-5
- 4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.[a]
- Redemption is not based on ____________________.All of us have ____________ and are in ______________ to sin…that is why we need God’s gracious __________________.
- God graciously ________________ His children.
God is not looking for you to ____________ yourself.